Shoot sports & action with lenses and cameras that anyone can afford.
Taking great sports photos isn't about equipment! Its about being in the right place at the right time, learning professional techniques and then putting them into practice. This 70 minute DVD will teach you all the fundamentals and advanced techniques you need to know for shooting awesome sports photos using any digital SLR camera and a basic zoom lens.
With 16 chapters of detailed explanations, examples, tutorials, and tips, this DVD demystifies sports shooting and shows exactly how to get great results. So, if you're ready to go beyond taking snapshots -- and start shooting like a pro -- the "Digital Sports Photography Made Simple" DVD is just for you.
This fun-to-watch DVD will teach you both the fundamentals and advanced techniques of shooting sports - so you can get awesome images using ANY digital SLR. In fact, all of the 200+ pictures shown in the DVD were taken with an entry-level camera and a 200mm lens - or smaller.
Today's consumer-level SLR cameras provide you with more control over the settings than professional cameras made just a few years ago -- thus allowing you to be more effective in shooting sports. That flexibility is crucial in helping you cope with the challenges of sports and action photography.
- Why you should avoid using the automatic exposure settings on your camera.
- How to choose the right f-stop, shutter speed, and ISO settings for any conditions -- and how they interact with each other.
- How to prepare for an event before you even leave home.
- How to control your Depth-of-field for professional-looking results.
- Techniques for focusing on fast moving athletes.
- Where to position yourself around the field for the best angles.
- How to anticipate the action and capture the most dramatic moments.
- How to use the sun and weather conditions to your advantage.
- How to get better results with a flash.
- How to enhance your images on the computer before printing.
- Over 200 examples of good and bad photos
- And much more.